Solutions Embassy is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service to the people who use our services, the organisations who purchase services on their behalf and all other customers and stakeholders.
The high standard of service we aim for is achieved through the implementation of our internal quality management system, which covers all of our operational functions from delivery of care and support through to resourcing and staff training. This commitment to staff involvement is reflected in our Investors in People award.
We provide evidence-based and continually improving services, which promote both good outcomes and best value, which includes:
- Ensuring a person centred approach to the care and support for each individual and obtaining regular feedback from our customers at reviews.
- Enabling the people we support to set Customer Standards and involving them in our Experts by Experience auditing process.
- Internal Quality Monitoring Visits, involving the people we support, identifying recommendations and requirements to ensure the improvement and development of the service, as well as identifying commendations for good practice and achievements.
- Obtaining feedback from others who are involved with our services, such as healthcare professionals and relatives.
- Policies, procedures and guidelines, which detail how these agreed levels of service are to be achieved.
- Auditing of our systems to ensure that our high quality standards are maintained and to highlight areas for improvement.
- Enabling relatives and carers to set Carer Standards, which are tested by our Board member visits.
Externally Solutions Embassy is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We also plan to Partner working with Registered Social Landlords and Financial, Employment and Health & Safety legislation which will also places stringent requirements upon the organisation.